Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mark Sheppard on Doctor Who return

Mark Sheppard has revealed his desire to return to Doctor Who. He played Canton Delaware in the Series 6 two parter The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon

Speaking to Digital Spy, he talks about how he is uncertain if Steven Moffat has any plans to bring back Canton: "I was just talking to Steven - nobody's ever sure what Mr. Moffat wants to do, and he's always done exactly what he wants to do."

"I'm a fan of both of his current shows (Doctor Who and Sherlock) and enjoy not only being a part of his world, but... watching it regardless."

Asked if he'd come back to Doctor Who or not, he says: "Of course, absolutely - who wouldn't? I was asked to participate in something I've loved since I was a kid and it was a joy to do."

Sheppard has previously expressed his interest in returning to Doctor Who, a few weeks ago.

Click here to see the full video.

No comments:

Post a Comment