Thursday 23 August 2012

Smith on Rose, Skinner on 50th and AAITAS

Matt Smith has revealed he would like to see Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) come back for the 50th Anniversary. 

He said: “If I wanted a companion from the past I would say Rose because I am good friends with Billie.”

Meanwhile in a different interview to Digital Spy, Caroline Skinner (Executive Producer), has spoken about 2013 Doctor Who. "I think next year is going to be a really enormous year of storytelling. I’m thrilled about the plans that are coming together…The challenge is to make the 50th as huge an event as we possibly can, because it’s Doctor Who, and the fans deserve it. I can’t tell you what we’re going to do, but it’s going to be really, really big. Who needs sleep anyway?”

Skinner also talked about the upcoming Mark Gatiss written docudrama, An Adventure in Time and Space. “I just read the first draft of the script this morning and it’s such a beautiful character piece. It’s something that Mark Gatiss has been wanting to write for the best part of a decade and it’s a fabulous story. There are so many things that the fans will love about the origins of Doctor Who, but also the characters who made it are just such extraordinary people. It’s something that will be a joy to bring to life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment