Friday 26 October 2012

Series 7: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT SERIES 7: PART 2.

According to many sources, Stephen Thompson's upcoming Series 7 episode is called Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.

Also, interestingly, Matt Smith almost let this one slip in a Q&A session back in August. He said, "Can we talk about Journey to the-" before being cut off by Caroline Skinner.

Below is the article from The Sun with the rumour:
[Ashley Walters], who has a guest role in the episode Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS, said: “I almost got sacked on my first day as I tweeted a picture of me. I was lying on a sofa on set in Cardiff in my space outfit and put the picture out there with the caption ‘Space’. Five minutes later I heard a banging on the door and it was the executives telling me off as they have to keep everything a secret. I then saw all the signs on the doors telling people not to tweet photos.”
Ashley Walters is playing one of trio of brothers, who are an intergalactic salvage crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment